Mocha's Favorite Authors of 2012 And Beyond

I am an loyal reader of urban fiction. The very first novel I've read was Never Die Alone by Donald Goines (very good). This book sparked a flame in my heart, and it burns brightly for urban fiction. I've completed Never Die Alone, Dope fiend, Whoreson, Swamp Man, and my all time favorite Black Girl Lost (all by Donald Goines). Since then, I've read a plethora of urban fiction novels too many to name. But if you are an urban fiction fan like myself, you will enjoy these authors tremendously.

  1. Al-Saddiq Banks: The Block Party Series, Caught Em Slippin, No Exit, Sincerely Yours
  2. K'wan: Gangster, Gutter, Hoodlum, Eve, Street Dreams, The Hood Rat Series, and Welfare Wifeys, Animal
  3. Allison Hobbs: Big Juicy Lips, Double Dippin,Insatiable, The Climax, The Sorceress, Lipstick Hustla, and Brick
  4. Ashley & Jaquavis: The Cartel Series, (Anything by Ashley and Jaquavis is very good), Murderville 1 &2
  5. Eric S. Grey: Pound Cake
  6. T.N. Baker: Dice
  7. Treasure E. Blue: Keisha and Clyde, Harlem Girl Lost, Flexin & Sexin, A Street Girl Named Desire
  8. Kashamba Williams: Driven, At Courts Mercy, Grimy, Blinded
  9. Aletha & Myles Ramzee: Flippin The Game 1&2
  10. Keith Lee Johnson: Little Black Girl Lost series
  11. Noire: The G Spot 1-7, Unzipped, Candy Licker, Hood, The Adventures of Mink Larue
  12. T. Styles (Twisted chic just how I like em): Black and Ugly, Soft, Pit Bulls in a Skirt, Miss Wayne, Raunchy,Red Bone, and soon to be released Pretty King




 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts