Chocolate Jugs







Big dark succulent jugs. So soft, fleshy, and moist to the touch. If I had a dick, I would take some baby oil, and slide just enough between those soft big breast to make it moist. I'll have her hold them up, and press them together as I tweak her nipples until they become hardened, and elongated. I'll stroke my long hard dick until its throbbing, veins pulsating, aching to come in contact with those soft pillows. I rub the engorged head of my dick across her nipples feeling them stiffing up against my hot mushroom cap. I ease the head of my dick in between her sweltering  moist valley stroking slow. I lean over, with my knee on each side of her,  so I can dig in good. My stroke becomes faster as I circle her tight, taut bumpy areolas with my index finger. I can feel sweat running down my back, pooling into my ass crack. My balls tighten up, I can hear my heart beat loud in my ears as I zone out into space. She presses her breast together tighter slowing down my stroke. My body starts to convulse as my babies drag race out of my scrotum, shooting out of my shaft like a 357 magnum. I shoot my load all over her 3 inch long nipples, and thrust one last thrust between her lushis soft chocolate jugs. 

Comments

Popular Posts