I'm Sorry

Hey People I am so sorry for being away so long. I've had a lot on my plate, and on my mind. I've been going through so much emotionally. My blog is my baby, and you are the heart, lungs, and blood of The Donnita Diaries. However, I am in the middle of an important project that will hopefully make The Donnita Diaries a household name. But for right now, I want you to enjoy these sexy pictures. Don't forget to share, and share alike.

Mocha
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I love her small dark breast.
Her areolas are so dark, and her nipples are tight, and taut. 
Lynn Whitfield. 
Chocolate chip nipples

She looks crazy lol but
her eyes are amazing, with her tight breast, and fat pussy.
I don't really go for the muscular
type but I find her extremely sexy. Her juicy, meaty, extra fat
pussy will send me over the edge.



Comments

Popular Posts